I love this time of year: back to school and work and a normal routine after the chaos of the summer holidays.
So, in the spirit of keeping busy, I commit to:
- Writing single day (even if it’s only a little bit; even if it’s crap)
- Getting up at 6am on weekdays so I can write for an hour before getting the kids up and getting ready for work
- Having 28 chapters of Book Two drafted by 18 November, and finishing a first draft by the end of January 2019
- Not drinking during the week so I’m clear headed and focused for the early starts!
- Launching myself as a writing mentor and offering my submission assessment service to support emerging writers
What are your creative goals for the Autumn? Does sharing them help keep you accountable?
Feel free to commit yourself in the comments below so we can help keep each other on track.